The Bayou Rum Event Center is available to rent for weddings, meetings, and parties of all types.
Renting the facility includes one event and day-of coordinator. Use of the event space and courtyard are from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., plus an hour for clean-up. Also included are twenty-five 66” round tables, ten 8’ banquet tables, ten 36” round cocktail tables, 200 wood folding chairs, and 200 black patterned banquet chairs. Contact our event coordinator for more information!
When renting the Bayou Rum Event Center you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- A $500 taxable Reservation Fee will be required at the time of booking to reserve the space. The Reservation Fee will go toward the total venue rental price. There is also a $750 security deposit due 30 days prior to the event.
- Rehearsals are scheduled as timing allows. Every effort will be made to meet your requirements but availability cannot be confirmed prior to 4—6 weeks of your event. Guests may use the venue for 1 hour for the rehearsal. There will be no additional charge for the rehearsal during working hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Smoking is only permitted outside the building in designated smoking areas.
- Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not allowed.
- Nothing may be affixed to the walls or building in any way unless given prior written approval by a Bayou Rum Event staff member.
- Per state law, Bayou Rum products are the only alcohol allowed on the premises. Upon signing the rental agreement, you agree to abide by this and all other state policies as well as to instruct all hired vendors and guests to do the same