We would like to invite you to attend the GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION at Louisiana Spirits Distillery in Lacassine on November 16, 2013. The event will take place all day from 9:30am until 5:30pm featuring live music, food, kid’s activities, tours, tastings, and cocktails. Get your holiday season off to a good start with a visit to our gift shop and take advantage of 20% savings on all merchandise (excluding Bayou Rum bottles or Arthur’s Court items)! We have lots of fun planned to celebrate the opening and Bayou Rum availability.
Here are some highlights:
· Hay Ride – tour the grounds in a real horse drawn carriage
· Rock Wall – supervised climbing experience for the kids
· Hold the Baby Gators – Jeff Davis Tourism will be here
· BBQ – smoked chickens, brisket, jumbalaya, pastalaya, and other goodies
· Tours – see how Bayou Rum is made every hour
· Tasting – taste the Spirit of Louisiana™ – Silver and Spiced Bayou Rum
· Cocktails – adults receive 2 tickets for tasting signature drinks
· Music – Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys sound off in the courtyard
Much more in store. Check www.facebook.com/bayourum for updates.
We hope to see you in Lacassine!
The Louisiana Spirits Team